Cibo, Chef Margarita Fores’ Italian restaurant is celebrating its 22nd year with not just one but two exciting promos.
The first one is called “P22 Dining Seat Sale” where diners can avail of any of the ten featured dishes below for only P22 each. Yes, you read it right – P22 each dish! But wait, what’s the catch? I’ll tell you later. First, here are the dishes you can avail of for P22 each:
- Pizza 5 Formaggi – Pizza with Mozarella, Gorgonzola, Gruyere, bel paese and Parmesan.
- Tramezzini Poli0 – A hearty chicken sandwich originating from Venice.
- Linguine alla Nettuno – Fresh Seafood Pasta.
- Penne al Telefono – Penne pasta with tomato cream sauce, mozzarella, and white cheese.
- Panino Porchetta – Crisp-skinned roast pork sandwich.
- Panino Tonno – Tuna Sandwich.
- Rigato di Bruto – Sausage, peppers, and tomato.
- Farfalle alla Veneziana – Seafood and Parsley Cream Pasta.
- Spaghettini alla Bolognese – Classic Red Sauce pasta made famous by its Ragu Bolognese.
- Pizza Margherita – Classic Neapolitan pizza with Basil, tomatoes, and cheese.
Okay, so here is the catch. Before you can get these dishes for P22 each, you have to have a Cibo Boarding Pass which is part of their limited Cibo Gift Card – a P599 consumable gift certificate which can be used in any of their branches.
The celebration doesn’t end there because as part of their more than two-decade fete, Cibo will give loyal patrons a chance to win a trip to Rome for two courtesy of Cathay Pacific with their 2nd promotion entitled “Fly to Rome”. The use of the Cibo Boarding Pass and P2000 dine-in purchase entitles diners to a raffle entry.
The “Fly to Rome” trip comes with pocket money and you will stay for a week at the Westin Excelsior where Ms. Fores stayed at for the first time when she was 12 years old. Did I mention that Chef Gaita will also be your travel buddy? So cool, right?
The P22 Dining Seat Sale and Fly to Rome promo will run tomorrow, (Aug. 1, 2019) until September 31, 2019. Winner will be announced on October 14, 2019.
For more info visit https://www.facebook.com/ciboPH/