It is so heartwarming to know that Mercury Drug Citi Card, my go-to credit card during the time when both my parents got sick, has new features Filipinos can now hold on to on their journey for self-care.
Citi Philippines, the country’s largest foreign bank and Mercury Drug, the leading drugstore in the Philippines has better offerings for their costumers. Both parties are happy with the new enhancements and looks forward to everyone’s healthier lifestyle.
Recently launched at Kerry Sports Manila BGC, the event kicked-off with a forum composed of health and fitness experts – Viel Oligario, a yoga manual therapist, Clara Day Herrera, a certified yoga teacher and co-founder of ketovegetarina.ph, and Marie Field-Faith, co-founder of Fit Moms. The three gave the guests inspiring insights on the importance of holistic wellness and well-being. Curated exercise classes were also conducted which included Yoga Therapy ( where I joined and immensely enjoyed every minute of it), Steel Mace Flow and Kerry Sports Signature Class, Synergy.
With the new Mercury Drug Citi CArd customers can now:
- Earn 1 point for every 200 spend anywhere (except non-Mercury Drugstores).
- Get 5x points on your Mercury Drug purchases (on up to 320,000 spend on Mercury Drug every month. otherwise you can still enjoy 1x point).
- Get 3x points on health, beauty, wellness spend (including clinics, spas, gyms, salons and ALL hospitals).
- Get 3x points on foreign currency transactions.
- Get 18% off the annual membership fee at Kerry Sports Manila until December 31, 2019.
- Access FREE Emergency Ambulance Service with Lifeline once a year, within Metro Manila (worth 10,000).
- Avail of FREE Annual Physical Exam with Healthcube (worth 1,200 until Dec. 31, 2019).
- Earn points with no expiration and no monthly caps.
- Get preferred access to health and wellness events and exclusive offers.
Mercury Drug Citi cardholders can also redeem their points against their billing statement at 1 point=1 peso conversion.
One thing is for sure, with all these benefits on hand, the challenge to become a better version of ourselves just got easier.
More info at www.mercurydrug.com