It’s the 2nd summer season in pandemic mode! So instead of the usual beach and swimming escapade, we are confined in the four corners of our home.
Most people have come up with ways to have fun and beat the summer heat—setting up an inflatable pool, locking up in an airconditioned room while watching movies, and of course, drinking ice-cold beverages. This is a fact we could all agree on: one of the best ways to quench the thirst in this scorching heat is to drink milk tea. Having two consecutive summer seasons in lockdown, you must have ordered your favorite milk tea drinks from your usual milk tea shops. But hey, it’s time to switch it up! And we got the next best milk tea shop for you to try!
Accentuating its special milk tea concoctions made from authentic ingredients, Tea Talk is one of the up-and-coming local milk tea shops you should check out. Avoid going stir-crazy this quarantine and spark bonding conversations with your family with Tea Talk’s summer coolers.
We listed down the top drinks from Tea Talk for every milk tea lover:
- Taro Bubble Milk – For milk tea enthusiasts who love a mix of sweet and nutty flavors, Tea Talk’s Taro Bubble Milk is the one for you. Made with natural tea, creamy fresh milk, and sweet taro flavor, this drink will definitely give you the energy and fiber boost that you need.
- Brown Sugar Boba Milk – If you are looking for an irresistible dessert-like beverage, give Tea Talk’s Brown Sugar Boba Milk a try. With fresh milk and brown sugar syrup as its main ingredients, you can expect a sweet caramel taste, a hint of arnibal, and a mouthwatering silky texture.
- Sakura Red Velvet – If you have a sweet tooth, Tea Talk’s Sakura Red Velvet will give you a creamy velvety cheesecake goodness. Perfectly crafted Japanese-inspired milk tea, this drink is infused with real cherry extracts and mixed with creamy red velvet cheesecake and blushing pink tapioca pearls.
- Matcha Milk – Looking for a refreshing and healthy drink that will satisfy your taste buds? Have Tea Talk’s Matcha Milk. Concocted with fresh milk, natural sweeteners, and matcha flavor, one sip of this drink will get you hooked.
- Tea Talk Milk Tea – Undecided or no particular flavor preferred in mind? You could never go wrong with a cup of signature Tea Talk Milk Tea. Made with rich and creamy fresh milk and topped with tapioca pearls, this drink will give you a simple yet delicious taste to enjoy.
- Oolong Milk Tea – Up for an unfamiliar and unique drink? Tea Talk’s Oolong Milk Tea offers a light and diverse flavor with a nutty aftertaste. It’s a natural and classic iced oolong tea with rich and creamy fresh milk topped with tapioca pearls.
- Thai Milk Tea – For a classic, vanilla-like beverage, Tea Talk’s Thai Milk Tea is a go-to drink. Made in natural Thai tea flavor and milk, you will surely enjoy its silky texture and deliciously sweet and creamy taste.
- Lemon Green Tea – How about a revitalizing and healthy fruit drink? Tea Talk’s Lemon Green Tea will give you a naturally sweetened and refreshing iced drink made with lemon juice splashed with green tea goodness. You can also have it in black tea flavor.
- Passion Fruit Special If you want a refreshing drink with tropical flavors, Tea Talk’s Passion Fruit Special is the drink for you. This beverage is a sparkling iced passion fruit tea drink oozing with natural health benefits, giving you a sweet and a hint of tangy taste.
- Wintermelon Fruit Tea – Craving for a soothing yet invigorating drink? Tea Talk’s Wintermelon Fruit Tea is an ideal choice. An iced drink made with natural lemon juice and splashed with wintermelon tea flavors, this drink will give you the right amount of sweet and fruity flavor.
What are you waiting for? Have a Happy Tea and Happy Talk experience this summer with your family and quench your thirst with Tea Talk. Find the nearest branch in your area: https://www.teatalk.ph/our-stores/